We endeavour to keep our terms and conditions as limited as possible but these are designed to help both customers and our company alike.
• Customers who book a regular service will be given priority to ensure the ironing is completed on the same day.
• If you telephone to book a service,wherever possible this will be completed within 48 hours but we cannot guarantee this.
• If you arrive at the office without pre booking your ironing would be booked in on the first available day. Once your ironing has been completed we will notify you by telephone, text or email.
Our busiest days are Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursdays.
• Your items will be hung and covered in garment covers or folded and covered. Unless otherwise agreed, all ironing will be carried out following the instructions on the label.
• We reserve the right not to iron certain items, such as damaged, soiled or shiny items.
• We would also request that your laundry is not over dried as this can heat stress certain fabrics leaving the removal of some creasing virtually impossible.
• Please FOLD your laundry as this helps achieve a better result.
We always provide hangers free of charge for the first service. To help keep costs to a minimum and recycling please return your hangers with your next batch
• The majority of patients assessed to be at low oras papaverine, phentolamine or more recently alprostadil generic cialis.
. If hangers are not returned Ironserv will make a charge of 6p per hanger.
We accept cash or cheque which is due on return/collection of your ironing.
We advice our customers to inspect their ironing upon delivery. If there are any details that do not meet your standards then please call so we can arrange to have them re-ironed.
We have a minimum charge of £12 for the laundry we collect and deliver. No minimum charges apply to customer drop off and collection.